In the face of the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak, T3’s first priority is the health safety and well-being of staff and students. We are implementing plans for the reopening of our WSU Old Town offices under the guidance of the State of Kansas and Wichita State University. Beginning July 27th, we will utilize a staffing schedule that combines remote work and staggered schedules to minimize an office presence. In addition:
- Students, staff and visitors will be expected to wear masks and follow building guidelines.
- All who enter 238 N. Mead will be expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Plexiglas barriers (sneeze guard) have been installed in open cubicles.
- Reusable masks have been provided for WSU staff and students.
- Training is required for all employees prior to coming to campus.
While we are excited to reopen, we want to proceed with caution and care. We will continue to do our best to serve our clients with the excellent technical service that they have become accustomed to.
Know the latest updates about COVID-19 from local to national agencies:
- Wichita State’s Coronavirus updates
- Sedgwick County information regarding Coronavirus
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) COVID-19 Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Response
NOTE: This is a complex, challenging, and fluid situation which continues to rapidly evolve. All information on these pages is subject to change as deemed necessary by University leadership in accordance with guidance and recommendations issued by federal, state, local public health and government officials.